Lifehack! 5 Ways to Improve Your Quality of Life
What is the first thing that pops into your head when someone uses the phrase “quality of life”? For many, it'‘s money or an association with materialistic objects. For others, quality of life means having a short commute to work or being able to spend days with the kids at home. For all, it is necessary to obtain if you want to be both happy and healthy.
TFF Mag put together a small list of five ways you can improve your quality of life immediately. Have any idea about how to keep your quality of life in a positive space? Drop it in the comment section below!
5. Take time to recharge and reflect- Now listen, we all appreciate the memes talking about “self care” but how often do people actually go through the motions of taking care of themselves? Taking time to reflect and recharge are vital to improving your quality of life. Recharging is needed to tackle life at your optimum capacity, and reflecting is necessary to become the best version of yourself which in turn will give you a better quality of life. You have to be able to sit with yourself in order to recharge. Gear up ladies!
4. Visit family and friends often- Life is tough and embracing the ups and downs alone is even tougher. One way to make sure your quality of life is up to par is by making sure you spend time with friends and family. Nothing fuels the soul like being around people who genuinely love you and want to see you win. Making time for the people you care about will make you happy, and will help you maintain a sense of balance in life.
3. Figure out what your passionate about- The greatest gift you can give yourself is a clear understanding of what makes you happy. What makes you light up when you’re talking? What makes you tick? Figuring out what you’re passionate about and set aside time to make it a priority in some aspect of your life.
2. Watch your health- Quality of life improves with good health, PERIOD. Feeling good and having the ability to get out and explore and experience life without reservations about health is freeing. Health is vital to improving your quality of life. Start by DRINKING MORE WATER!
1. Learn to create a positive mindset- Listen, not everyday in life is gong to be smiles and handclaps BUT if you can maintain a healthy perspective and a solid mindset, things will be a little easier to cope with. Stay strong ladies! Meditate, pray, enlighten yourself, and do whatever you need to do to get to a place of positivity.