ABOUT THE FAB FEMME MAG
The Fab Femme Mag is a popular media outlet that aims to create a unique space for feminine LGBTQ women from all walks of life. Our goal is to publish creative content that sheds light on stories told by feminine women in society.
Since its creation in 2010, The Fab Femme has amassed more than 2.6
million hits with an average of 45,000 monthly views and over 2,500 unique
visitors daily. The relaunch of The Fab Femme in 2016 gave creator Aryka Randall a chance to better display her talents as a creative entity, a writer, and an over all storyteller. Art, love, music, performance, visual media, and
community all draw in the unique and loyal fan base of TFF MAG.
TFF MAG has also interviewed a number of artist and media
personalities such as Iggy Azalea, Amanda Perez, Gocha Hawkins (L.A.
Hair, RHOA, Lala’s Full Court Life), Margaret Cho, B. Scott, Bebe Zahara
(RuPaul’s Drag Race), Kiyomi McCloskey (as seen on The Real L Word),
Ari Fitz, Tabatha Coffey, Fefe Dobson, Dawn Richards, and more.
In 2017 TFF MAG plans on launching a number of women's events and as well as merchandise exclusive to the TFF brand. Stay tuned for updates on TFF and all things FEMME!
- Judges panel for 2012 Sterling Wine Ultimate Host Challenge featuring Padma Lakshmi
- Press coverage for 2013 Satchmo Festival with New Orleans Tourism Association
- Red carpet host for 2013 NOLA Hip Hop Awards
- Feature in GO Magazines 2013 '100 Women We Love' issue
- Feature in Tagg Magazine for 'Girl Play' web series (2013)
- Feature in DBQ Magazine 2013 'Loud List" issue
- Feature on DBQ Magazines 2013 ‘The Talented Ten’ list
- Feature on G-List Society’s 2014 ‘100 Most Influential’ list
- “Best Gay Blog” award from the Gayboorhood app in 2014
- “Top 25 Loud & Proud Blog” award from StdCheck.com in 2014
- After Ellens “20 Instagram It Girls” list of 2014
- Feature on G-List Society’s “Black Gays Rock: Celebrating 100 Black LGBT Voices of 2014” list
- Feature in GO Magazines 2015 '100 Women We Love' issue
- Feature on G-List Society’s 2015 ‘100 Most Influential’ list
- Dozens of mentions on blogs and various media outlets
- Feature in 2016 Pride Issue of Out Smart Magazine